Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Awesome - Online Billing solutions for the small business owner and entrenpenuer

Awesome - Online Billing solutions for the small business owner and entrenpenuer

jj

I just wanted to share a really cool website which provides online
billing payment processing and anything else you may need in the course

of running a business. I have been using it for my business (real
estate) and I think it is one of the best tools foI have ever used.

You may want to check it out. www.etransactus.com

JJ
www.rosegroup.net

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

jj wrote:
<spam ****>

Just another dumb**** reinforcing what I said earlier about Google
posters. He's connecting with PenTeleData, www.ptd.net and posting
through Google, peddling a site registered to:

Technical Contact:
john jhong (PC2NG) http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
etransactus
PO Box 189
Sparta, NJ 07871
United States
Phone: (973)729 x 8666

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> jj wrote:
><spam ****>

> Just another dumb**** reinforcing what I said earlier about Google
> posters. He's connecting with PenTeleData, www.ptd.net and posting
> through Google, peddling a site registered to:

> Technical Contact:
> john jhong (PC2NG) (E-Mail Removed)

I'll stick my sig on this thread, once more.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263