Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL standard

VHDL standard

stephen henry

Hi all,

One thing I've noticed recently, www.eda.org seems to be off-line.
Does anybody know where the vhdl standard body's website is?

The reason I ask is that I wanted to know where VHDL is going in the
future. I know there is suppose to be a new version appearing,
vhdl200x, and I would like to see what it has to offer. Does anybody
know whether it will be supporting high-level constructs such as
SystemVerilog, SystemC or SpecC, or any verification constructs such
as Speccman? I sure hope so...

Steve.

Ahmed S. Badran

> One thing I've noticed recently, www.eda.org seems to be off-line.
> Does anybody know where the vhdl standard body's website is?

VHDL is an IEEE strandard so you should be able to get it from the
standards site of the IEEE.

Ahmed