Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Maxis Cell Phone Credit Top Up In The UK

Maxis Cell Phone Credit Top Up In The UK

R.Daneel Olivaw

Whilst on a recent trip to Malaysia I got a Maxis Hotlink Prepay SIM card to
use whilst there. I am going back later in the year and would like to keep
the card active so I can use same telephone number. The credit on it expires
on the 26th June and I want to add more credit. I can find nowhere in the UK
I can order top up cards from, despite extensive Google searches. Anyone in
the UK using a Maxis SIM?? How do you top it up??

Thanx

EricP

On Wed, 4 May 2005 15:34:11 +0100, "R.Daneel Olivaw" <(E-Mail Removed)>
babbled like a waterfall and said:

>Maxis SIM

http://store.maxis.com.my/?ch=2&pg=1098&ac=2619

Hotlink Top Up?

R.Daneel Olivaw

"EricP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 4 May 2005 15:34:11 +0100, "R.Daneel Olivaw" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> babbled like a waterfall and said:
>
>>Maxis SIM

> http://store.maxis.com.my/?ch=2&pg=1098&ac=2619
>
> Hotlink Top Up?