Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re: Windows Media Player

re: Windows Media Player

PC

I got a strange problem.
Initally, my windows media player has no problem to play audio CD. But now
, it seems to me that the CD cannot be played by the program. It has some
errors, but I am sure it is not the hardware problem. Instead, I use the
powerDVD to play audioCD. Even though i can use another program, I still
want to know what happen. When I play the CD with Media player, I got some
error message.

old jon

Knowing what the error message was is sure to help. More information please.
best wishes..J

newst_de.1214276$Xk.986063@pd7tw3no...