Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > font color

font color

Nowhere

Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Nowhere wrote:

> Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
> now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

Right click desktop, choose Properties, go to Appearance tab, Advanced
button. Choose what you want to change, click on how you want it to look.

Dave Lear

"Nowhere" wrote in message news:d5872c$sh$(E-Mail Removed)

> Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black.
> But now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

Are these just shortcuts or actual folders containing data?

My Computer

Tools

Folder Options

View tab

[ x ] Show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color

Compressed files / folders show up as blue
Encrypted files / folders show up as green

Mike Easter

Nowhere wrote:
> Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black.
> But now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

Win98 CP/ Display/ Appearance tab

someone here sed WinXP CP/ Display/ Appearance/ Advanced/

--
Mike Easter

Toolman Tim

"Nowhere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d5872c$sh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
> now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

Did you recently turn on file compression for that drive? That will turn
your folder and file names blue.