Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Clone CD

Clone CD

F Sutherland

What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
protection?

Mike Easter

F Sutherland wrote:
> What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that
> cracked protection?

If you go to that link I gave you, you can track down all of that
information about the versions

Here are a few steps
http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware..._updates.shtml
http://www.slysoft.com/en/ CloneCD 4
Due to the new legal situation we will stop the sales of CloneCD

http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonecd.txt
CloneCD Revision History

http://www.slysoft.com/download/SetupCloneCD.exe 5.2.1.1

--
Mike Easter

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Mon, 2 May 2005 22:41:53 -0400, "F Sutherland"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
|>protection?

Last one I have is CloneCd 4.3.1.9.

Looking at Mike Easter;s link, anything before 5.

--
http://www.netives.com/Games/Mahjongg/Play.shtml

Mellowed

DITTO

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: |>What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that
cracked
: |>protection?
: |>
:
: Last one I have is CloneCd 4.3.1.9.
:
: Looking at Mike Easter;s link, anything before 5.
:
: --
: http://www.netives.com/Games/Mahjongg/Play.shtml

Aquanaut

"F Sutherland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LxBde.4709$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> What was the last older version of CloneCD that was put out that cracked
> protection?

you also need to run AnyDvd at the same time

To clone or not to clone.. lordy Java 3 07-07-2006 04:30 PM
How to: Clone a Hard Drive using Norton Ghost Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 5 06-26-2005 06:02 PM
Re: clone a directory w/ copying its contents Kohn J. Wrahn Perl 0 05-25-2005 04:54 AM
Re: Move a Control to another tabpage or clone it mdb ASP .Net 1 09-13-2004 05:58 PM
Arm clone version 0_8 Konrad Eisele VHDL 0 04-07-2004 03:25 PM

Advertisments