Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I create a Drop Down List with Hyperlinks as List Items in ASP.NET

How do I create a Drop Down List with Hyperlinks as List Items in ASP.NET

Tony Tone

Hey Guys,

I am trying to create a DropDownList with Hyperlinks as ListItem. I am
creating a web page with ASP.NET and VB

Any suggestions or Solutions to my problem?