Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Need Help

Need Help

GoodProggie101

Hello All:

Im a CS student and I was wondering whether a project(part of
internship for abt 3 months in a company like TexasInstruments )on
SystemC is do-able by me, As Im not aware of Electronics all that
much.Wanted to know if a programmer like me who develops software
which does little with hardware , will be able to work on a project
like SystemC.Your suggestion will help me decide whether I can go
ahead and take up this project.

Thanks in advance.
Nathan.

Mihail Petrov

Hi Nathan,

Unless you come up with some more details, nobody will be able to answer
your questions. What exactly are you going to do there?

Michael