Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Radeon 9800pro advice

Radeon 9800pro advice

KerplunKuK

I have a 9800pro and want to be able to attach it to either one of two
monitors.
It has a VGA adaptor and a DVI adaptor on the back and comes supplied with a
DVI to VGA adpator. Would this allow me to connect both to two different
VGA monitors?
I only want to use one at once so it does not need to operate both at the
same time.

Thanks

--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

Scraggy

KerplunKuK wrote:
> I have a 9800pro and want to be able to attach it to either one of two
> monitors.
> It has a VGA adaptor and a DVI adaptor on the back and comes supplied
> with a DVI to VGA adpator. Would this allow me to connect both to
> two different VGA monitors?
> I only want to use one at once so it does not need to operate both at
> the same time.
>
> Thanks

1.Yes
2. It will operate both monitors simultaneously, subject to configuration,
you can have it as a clone or an extended desktop.

BTW Had you included all the relevant data on your earlier post, then it
would have avoided two similar threads.

--
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
and for the same reason

FML

KerplunKuK spewed forth...

> I have a 9800pro and want to be able to attach it to either one of two
> monitors.
> It has a VGA adaptor and a DVI adaptor on the back and comes supplied
> with a DVI to VGA adpator. Would this allow me to connect both to two
> different VGA monitors?
> I only want to use one at once so it does not need to operate both at
> the same time.
>
> Thanks

Yes!

Advice needed on Diamond Radeon HD 4850 purchase Arawak Computer Support 1 10-30-2008 09:06 PM
9800pro upgrade Athura NZ Computing 8 01-27-2006 07:54 PM
Flashed 9800pro bios and now PC won't boot. help jeff Computer Support 3 10-14-2005 10:34 PM
colin mcrae rally 2005 demo and 9800pro and dual screen cowboyz NZ Computing 6 08-30-2004 04:51 AM
9800pro and tvout, cowboyz NZ Computing 0 05-13-2004 08:57 PM

Advertisments