Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > link in new window problems

link in new window problems

PSitsMagic

whilst surfing over the last couple of days i have come across an annoying
problem. As is normal on some sites when i click on a link that opens in
another window my pop up blocker prevents it happening. This can be
overridden by holding the ctrl button, however a new window opens that is
blank apart from the egg timer pointer and i am not getting any information
up despite waiting for several minutes. I have tired turning the blocker off
and the same thing is happening.

any help would be appreciated

PSitsMagic

sorry i forgot to mention im using win XP (sp2) and norton antivirus and
firewall

news:idoce.10$(E-Mail Removed)...