Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TV turns OFF after 3-seconds.

TV turns OFF after 3-seconds.

ZMA

I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look at?
Thanks.
ZMA

JANA

It is best to post these types of messages to: sci.electronics.repair

You did not indicate any model number and manufacture of your set.

If the set is shutting down, the main power supply, or high voltage supply
may be going in to "protect". This would be from failing part(s). Your best
solution would be to call the authorized service rep for your type of set.
You would not be able to service the set yourself, unless properly trained,
have the service manuals, and the proper test equipment and tools to work on
it. There are also some serious safety issues when working in TV sets.

--

JANA
_____

"ZMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look at?
Thanks.
ZMA

Gordon

ZMA wrote:
|| I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
|| turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look
|| at? Thanks.
|| ZMA

Try not to sit on the remote.......

Unk

On 29 Apr 2005 00:26:27 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (ZMA) wrote:

>I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
>turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look at?
>Thanks.
>ZMA

Most modern TV's have some RAM for settings. Voltage spikes can corrupt the data stored in RAM
and cause unusual problems. Unplug the TV from the AC outlet for 10 minutes or so to reset it.

Coolpix 3100 turns off after splash screen squelch41@hotmail.com Digital Photography 11 04-01-2007 05:20 AM
Mozilla turns off by itself FD Firefox 1 05-14-2005 06:51 AM
firefox turns off dialup promicro Firefox 1 12-15-2004 10:04 PM
G5-166 turns off after POST - Help please Tiny Tim Computer Support 3 10-25-2003 08:00 PM
computer turns itself off JAMFREAK Computer Support 2 09-02-2003 02:22 AM

Advertisments