Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Nic V1394

Nic V1394

belto

I have formatted and re-installed win XP Pro

Mother board ABIT an7

Device drivers has revealed that there are problems with the on board
Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA controller drivers

I do not have any installation disks.
Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers

The Old Sourdough

On 28 Apr 2005, belto scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I have formatted and re-installed win XP Pro
>
> Mother board ABIT an7
>
> Device drivers has revealed that there are problems with the on board
> Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA controller drivers
>
> I do not have any installation disks.
> Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers

Why not try ABIT's site?

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

Dave Lear

"belto" wrote in message news:7r6ce.1419$(E-Mail Removed)

> I have formatted and re-installed win XP Pro
>
> Mother board ABIT an7
>
> Device drivers has revealed that there are problems with the
> on board Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA
> controller drivers
>
> I do not have any installation disks.
> Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers

Have you thought of doing a Google search for them...
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ABIT+an7+drivers

Top returned link takes you straight to the driver download page...
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/...es=1&model=158