Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with signing in to Ebay.

Problem with signing in to Ebay.

Alasdair Baxter

I am using IE6 with Windows 2000. When I try to sign into "My Ebay",
I insert my username and password and press enter. I then get the
message "If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent
you from automatically redirecting to a new URL"

Please, can someone tell me how to change my browser settings to
enable automatic redirection to a new URL?

--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

Dave Lear

"Alasdair Baxter" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I am using IE6 with Windows 2000. When I try to sign into "My
> Ebay", I insert my username and password and press enter. I
> then get the message "If you are seeing this page, your browser
> settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL"
>
> Please, can someone tell me how to change my browser settings
> to enable automatic redirection to a new URL?

Internet Explorer

Tools

Internet Options...

Security tab

Select the Internet zone

In the "Security level for this zone" section click Custom Level...

Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section

Allow META REFRESH - Enable this

--
P.S. If that was your real phone number you're going to get some very odd
calls.

Alasdair Baxter

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:12:04 +0100, "Dave Lear" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Internet Explorer
>
>Tools
>
>Internet Options...
>
>Security tab
>
>Select the Internet zone
>
>In the "Security level for this zone" section click Custom Level...
>
>Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section
>
>Allow META REFRESH - Enable this

This was enabled already.