Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can you punish this site?

Can you punish this site?

sender29

Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
when i want it!
Thanks a lot for your help!

Robbo

> Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
> has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
> something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
> searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
> when i want it!

Change your home page in your browser to what you want

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

sender29 wrote:

> Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
> has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
> something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
> searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
> when i want it!
> Thanks a lot for your help!

Sounds like you have been hijacked. Download and run the following
programs (forget about punishing a website, it ain't going to happen):

Adaware SE:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?C314213D9

Spybot Search and Destroy:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

If you're using XP or Win2K, also get Microsoft Antispyware:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q14552F2A

If you're still having trouble, download and run Hijackthis, but as for
help before making changes with it.

John Holmes

Robbo asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! The OP's browser has been hijacked, you ****.

--
Your mother was a disdainful alleged UFO abductee who checked every
trashcan for cigarette butts in a large vat of porridge.

Mike

In <(E-Mail Removed) >,
sender29 took 6 lines to utter:

>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
>something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
>searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
>when i want it!
>Thanks a lot for your help!

Download, UPDATE and use ALL of the following :

Spybot Search & Destroy
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware SE
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/...2cleaner.shtml
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Spyware Blaster

CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
Now maintained by InterMute
http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract..._download.html
http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

--
Basic computer maintenance

John

John Holmes wrote:
> Robbo asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
>>>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
>>>something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
>>>searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
>>>when i want it!

>>Change your home page in your browser to what you want
>>

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! The OP's browser has been hijacked, you ****.

There this site http://tomcoyote.org/hjt/#Top and a program there
called Hijackt this and that should help you out of your mess.

Paul Sheldon

sender29 wrote:
> Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
> has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
> something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
> searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
> when i want it!
> Thanks a lot for your help!

Abuse report filed with http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Paul Sheldon wrote:
> sender29 wrote:
>
>>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
>>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
>>something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
>>searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
>>when i want it!
>>Thanks a lot for your help!

> Abuse report filed with (E-Mail Removed) .

Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> Paul Sheldon wrote:

>> sender29 wrote:

>>>Hello! Can you you help me, please! This site: http://www.c911c.com
>>>has been installed to my computer and load results when i try search
>>>something using Google! And I cannot remove it It steals Google's
>>>searchers And I am so dissapointed with that I cannot use Google
>>>when i want it!
>>>Thanks a lot for your help!

>> Abuse report filed with (E-Mail Removed) .

> Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

Traffic report for Lost Angeles:

http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?Regi...er+Los+Angeles

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

WormWood

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> Paul Sheldon wrote:

>>> Abuse report filed with (E-Mail Removed) .

>> Moron report to http://www.hep.vanderbilt.edu/~sheldon/

> Traffic report for Lost Angeles:
>
> http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?Regi...er+Los+Angeles

Nice place for a picnic, no insects .... )