Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Simulation Model for SRAM

Simulation Model for SRAM

ALuPin

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
IDT71V256SA.

Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

A.Vazquez
G&D
SystemDevelopment

Tim Hubberstey

ALuPin wrote:
> I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
> IDT71V256SA.
>
> Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Check the IDT web site. They have models available for most of their
parts. If they don't have one, find an equivalent part from a competitor
(like Cypress) and look there for a model.

However, if this is a simple, standard async SRAM, you may not find a
model since the operation is so simple. If this is the case, check for a
generic model at the Open Cores site.

FMF

Also try the Free Model Foundry at
http://www.eda.org/fmf/wwwpages/libraries.html

I don't see this particular part there but there might be something
close including a raft of generic sram models.

Tim Hubberstey wrote:
> ALuPin wrote:
>
>> I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
>> IDT71V256SA.
>>
>> Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

> Check the IDT web site. They have models available for most of their
> parts. If they don't have one, find an equivalent part from a competitor
> (like Cypress) and look there for a model.
>
> However, if this is a simple, standard async SRAM, you may not find a
> model since the operation is so simple. If this is the case, check for a
> generic model at the Open Cores site.

Problem with post-route simulation / timing simulation jasperng VHDL 0 11-27-2008 06:23 AM
Model Simulation swiss student VHDL 2 07-30-2005 01:02 AM
modelsim crashs with large ram simulation model Hongtu VHDL 3 10-08-2004 11:06 AM
How do I model a 6T SRAM cell in VHDL KM VHDL 1 12-05-2003 08:30 PM
simulation model of Motorola PowerQuicc 60x bus. migdal@surf.co.il VHDL 0 08-24-2003 08:25 AM

Advertisments