Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free diet information

Free diet information

steve@getalive.com.au

Announcing a new website called Get Alive. Our mission is to promote
healthy lifestyles and nutrition, fitness and sports especially amongst
marginalised children and youth. All our staff are volunteers and
proceeds raised from donations or online product sales go to fund our
mission in the country where it was raised. Please visit our site, if
you know someone who wants to have a healthy lifestyle or lose weight
they can read an article called "Do diets really work?" at
www.getalive.com.au.

Steve Graham
Director - Get Alive

P.S. If you like the website please pass it on to your friends and
associates. We want every dollar we raise to fund our mission and not
go to advertising

░Mike░

In <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) took 16 lines to utter:

>Announcing

.... more spam.

Abuse reports to:

Posting host: (E-Mail Removed)
Posting through Google: (E-Mail Removed)
Spamvertised web space: (E-Mail Removed)

--
Basic computer maintenance

Avengerę

On 21 Apr 2005 13:35:45 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Announcing a new website called Get Alive. Our mission is to promote
>healthy lifestyles and nutrition, fitness and sports especially amongst
>marginalised children and youth. All our staff are volunteers and
>proceeds raised from donations or online product sales go to fund our
>mission in the country where it was raised. Please visit our site, if
>you know someone who wants to have a healthy lifestyle or lose weight
>they can read an article called "Do diets really work?" at
>www.getalive.com.au.
>
>Steve Graham
>Director - Get Alive
>
>P.S. If you like the website please pass it on to your friends and
>associates. We want every dollar we raise to fund our mission and not
>go to advertising

What's the mission, to see who can gobble the most Big Mac's in one
sitting???

--
Avengerę
I *HATE* Spam