Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Driving Me INSANE!!!

Driving Me INSANE!!!

#!

I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to the radio
which is a feature in my mobile phone.

Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song and for about 5 seconds
I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably less than 5 seconds.
For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my head!
Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

--
#!
I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.

* * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0

#! wrote:
> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to

the radio
> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>
> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song

and for about 5 seconds
> I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably less than 5 seconds.
> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my

head.
> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my

head!
> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

What city??

Little Yellow Hu Jintao

* * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x ,
d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as two rice
fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

> #! wrote:
>> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
>> the radio which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>>
>> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
>> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
>> less than 5 seconds. For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the
>> ****ing tune out of my head. I've tried everything from playing
>> guitar to headphones with some Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant
>> get the ****ing tune out of my head! Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

> What city??

What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on toilet ?

--
Little Yellow Hu Jintao

"Man who stand on toilet is high on pot."

relic

#! wrote:
> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
> the radio
> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>
> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
> less than 5 seconds.
> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my
> head!
> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

A new cellphone ring may help, try this one:
http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/sounds/po...s/46861?auto=1

--
If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

Dr. Bill

#! wrote:
> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
> the radio
> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>
> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
> less than 5 seconds.
> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my
> head!
> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

Overdose is the best cure!
http://www.discoverynet.com/~ajsnead...s_1/pgunn.html
Don't shut of this link and get the link relic gave you in a seperate
browser window and play them both at the same time!

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

#!, <nospam@****--you.com>, the anti-semitic, irregular gastric ulcer, and
travelling Bible salesman, mumbled:

> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
> the radio
> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>
> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
> less than 5 seconds.
> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my
> head!
> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

How's it go?

is but a dream within a dream.

Aquila Deus

Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5

x x ,
> d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as

two rice
> fell from his grasp...and mumbled....
>
> > #! wrote:
> >> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
> >> the radio which is a feature in my mobile phone.
> >>
> >> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent

song
> >> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme,

probably
> >> less than 5 seconds. For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the
> >> ****ing tune out of my head. I've tried everything from playing
> >> guitar to headphones with some Dream Theatre cranked up. Still

cant
> >> get the ****ing tune out of my head! Its driving me ****ing

INSANE!!!

> > What city??

> What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on toilet

?

The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."

Little Yellow Hu Jintao

* * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x ,
d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked up, as two rice
fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

> Little Yellow Hu Jintao wrote:
>> * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i l a . D e u s . ( d 2 0 0
>> 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) * * * Looked
>> up, as two rice fell from his grasp...and mumbled....

>>> What city??

>> What you mean, what city ? City make song stuck ? You stand on
>> toilet ?

> The OP wrote "I travel to and from the City ...."

Yes, and thats all you gathered from what the OP wrote.

--
Little Yellow Hu Jintao

"Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day."

#!

relic wrote:

> #! wrote:
>> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
>> the radio
>> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>>
>> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
>> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
>> less than 5 seconds.
>> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
>> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
>> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my
>> head!
>> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

> A new cellphone ring may help, try this one:
> http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/sounds/po...s/46861?auto=1

LOL, bastard!

--
#!

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

> #!, <nospam@****--you.com>, the anti-semitic, irregular gastric ulcer, and
> travelling Bible salesman, mumbled:
>
>> I travel to and from the City almost daily by train, and listen to
>> the radio
>> which is a feature in my mobile phone.
>>
>> Thisarvo, on my way home I'm scanning the stations for a decent song
>> and for about 5 seconds I listened to the Peter Gunn theme, probably
>> less than 5 seconds.
>> For the last 6 hours, i just cant get the ****ing tune out of my head.
>> I've tried everything from playing guitar to headphones with some
>> Dream Theatre cranked up. Still cant get the ****ing tune out of my
>> head!
>> Its driving me ****ing INSANE!!!

> How's it go?

It goes:

Der ner, neah ner, neaar ner, neeer ner.
Der ner, neah ner, neaar ner, neeer ner.
Neeeeeeeeeerr neeeerr.....Neeeeeeeeeeeeerrr.....Ni neeeeeerrrr
der ner net ner ner ner ner neer de ner ner net ner neeeeer.
--
#!
I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.