Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ebay fraud

ebay fraud

david

I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
though I havent got one?????

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

david wrote:

> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
> though I havent got one?????

How about going to another group to troll so we don't have to look at
your **** anymore?

Barney

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
writtennews:1114092098.6fac1479c2fd50b62e08a02b271 d9d2c@teranews:

> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on
> Ebay.Even though I havent got one?????

Tell them you changed your mind and want it back. The fraud
notification to renew one's account, seems to be as rampant as
before.

--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

Gordon

david wrote:
> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
> though I havent got one?????

Have you still got the packaging your computer came in? If so, pack it
up and return it to where you bought it from. If the vendor won't give
you a refund, swap it for a playstation.

#!

Gordon wrote:

> david wrote:
>> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
>> though I havent got one?????
>>

> Have you still got the packaging your computer came in? If so, pack it
> up and return it to where you bought it from. If the vendor won't give
> you a refund, swap it for a playstation.

LOL

--
#!
I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.

elaich

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1114092098.6fac1479c2fd50b62e08a02b271d9d2c@t eranews:

> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
> though I havent got one?????

Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly maintained
that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking about.

--
"No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
want to know is - why not?"

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

elaich wrote:

> "david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:1114092098.6fac1479c2fd50b62e08a02b271d9d2c@t eranews:
>

>>I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
>>though I havent got one?????
>>

> Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly maintained
> that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking about.

No, if you'd bother to read a little, he's the moron who trolls for

trout

Rgr wrote:

> elaich wrote:
>
>> "david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:1114092098.6fac1479c2fd50b62e08a02b271d9d2c@t eranews:
>>

>>> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on
>>> Ebay.Even though I havent got one?????
>>>

>> Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly
>> maintained that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking
>> about.

> No, if you'd bother to read a little, he's the moron who trolls for

And after you're done explaining this (again), could you drop by and
push some water uphill for me?
--
I'm doing some redecorating at the pond.

beward Ebay fraud alc DVD Video 26 07-19-2007 01:50 AM
EBAY auction HORROR! Fraud?? Rich Digital Photography 4 04-06-2006 12:46 AM
BOYCOTT EBAY - 18th to ???? (The eBay Scam) beckem@hotpop.com DVD Video 21 02-12-2005 03:59 AM

Advertisments