Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Brilliant idea

Brilliant idea

Annette Kurten

If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be calm
and be really nice to each other.
I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

jils

<breathing deeply>

of course, some of us already do that.
wise words!

Annette Kurten wrote:
> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be calm
> and be really nice to each other.
> I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

trout

Annette Kurten wrote:

> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
> be calm and be really nice to each other.
> I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

It *is* thought of, on a regular basis, by a constant steam of
would-be newsgroup saviours. They start threads like this, that
inevitably attract swarming clouds of barking trolls.
--
Yeah. Brilliant.

Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV

Annette Kurten wrote:
> If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..

- Frank DeLucca -

MS-MPV

Annette Kurten

"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42658ed9$0$8119$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> <breathing deeply>
>
> of course, some of us already do that.
> wise words!
>

> Annette Kurten wrote:
> > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath, be

calm
> > and be really nice to each other.
> > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

Thanxs it just came to me the same time the white smoke signalled the German
Pope, must have been a sign.

Annette Kurten

news:42658f51$0$40403$(E-Mail Removed) eenews.net...
> Annette Kurten wrote:
>
> > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,
> > be calm and be really nice to each other.
> > I can't think why nobody has thought of this before.

> It *is* thought of, on a regular basis, by a constant steam of
> would-be newsgroup saviours. They start threads like this, that
> inevitably attract swarming clouds of barking trolls.
> --
> Yeah. Brilliant.

You are getting into it already, thank you for the prompt reply.
Have a nice day

Big Louie

It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....

"Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Annette Kurten wrote:
> > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

> Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..
>
> - Frank DeLucca -
>
> MS-MPV

Annette Kurten

"Big Louie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1Ag9e.13803$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....
>
> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Annette Kurten wrote:
> > > If we stood back before replying to any post, to take a deep breath,

> > Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..
> >
> > - Frank DeLucca -
> >
> > MS-MPV

It didn't stop you top ****ing posting either,

Big Louie

I don't have SP2........

"Annette Kurten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d444vf$srl$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...

> "Big Louie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1Ag9e.13803$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It didn't fix your spell checker, Frank.....
> >
> > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Service Pak 2 will ease your pain, Anette..
> > >
> > > - Frank DeLucca -
> > >
> > > MS-MPV
> > >

> It didn't stop you top ****ing posting either,

Annette Kurten

"Big Louie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FIg9e.13806$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't have SP2........

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx
Regards Have a nice day