Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kazaa

Kazaa

Bill Matthewson

The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

riddick

"Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1oL8e.12352$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
> allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
> whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

Search out Kazaa lite, no spyware.

Kenny

Or Ares or E-Donkey.
http://www.aresgalaxy.org/
http://www.edonkey2000.com/

--

Kenny Cargill

"riddick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1oL8e.12352$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
>> allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
>> whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

> Search out Kazaa lite, no spyware.

Pat

Try Winmx.

"Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1oL8e.12352$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
> allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
> whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

old john

another free option is to try limewire, find it with google, you have to
d\load it, and java, but it`s worth it, good luck..J

"Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1oL8e.12352$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing being
> allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments and
> whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

Sultan

"Bill Matthewson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1oL8e.12352
$(E-Mail Removed):

> The captioned offers free downloads subject to GAIN publishing

being
> allowed to place ads on one's computer. I would appreciate comments

and
> whether I should simply pay and use Napster or other programs.

Despite the other posters choices of alternatives I'd say stay away
from all and go with either Napster or itunes if what you want is
music and you're honest enough to pay for it.
All the other services will send you to the bad place with the fire.
Can you say Satan? Seriously - you are asking for trouble (viruses,
lawsuits - losing the house and moving in with your mother-in-law and
bad karma) if you use one of these P2P file sharing apps - the creeps
are out there. So is the IRA - wait the RAA - or is it just Mulder
and Scully? I forget.

Sultan

--

Sultan

Kazaa Download Query Belinda Firefox 18 03-11-2005 04:32 PM
Cannot view kazaa website =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?= Microsoft Certification 6 08-18-2004 05:09 PM
Error when trying to open Kazaa Cindy Microsoft Certification 1 06-02-2004 03:23 AM
Blocking Kazaa traffic by ISP mimiseh Cisco 15 11-17-2003 02:06 AM
Kazaa NBAR bug - latest PLDM?? P Cisco 7 10-25-2003 03:55 AM

Advertisments