Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting dark now

Getting dark now

neville

Rain has eased off, still overcast.

Loz

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1113762611.99257769e96e90548702a61cb4372315@t eranews...
> Rain has eased off, still overcast.

It was sunny here all day but its started raining here as well now...

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> Rain has eased off, still overcast.

Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

neville

Could be a twister coming.
I want to live in Texas.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jiy8e.76$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> Rain has eased off, still overcast.

> Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.
>
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> Could be a twister coming.
> I want to live in Texas.
>
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jiy8e.76$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>neville wrote:
>>
>>>Rain has eased off, still overcast.

>>Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.
>>
>>--
>>Old Gringo George
>>Magic Weaver Of Life
>>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

I am sure you would enjoy it.
Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:26:07 GMT, Old Gringo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>neville wrote:
|>> Could be a twister coming.
|>> I want to live in Texas.

|>> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

|>I am sure you would enjoy it.
|>Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images.

Pretty pictures but it's the Marfa lights that puts you on the map..

"The Marfa lights are lights which are visible from a viewing area
about 10 miles east of the town of Marfa, Texas."
http://www.lifeadventures.com/marfa.htm

And some UFO type coverage (complete with UFO type picture)
http://www.rense.com/general45/excel.htm

--
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

Old Gringo

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:26:07 GMT, Old Gringo
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> |>I am sure you would enjoy it.
> |>Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images.
>
> Pretty pictures but it's the Marfa lights that puts you on the map..
>
> "The Marfa lights are lights which are visible from a viewing area
> about 10 miles east of the town of Marfa, Texas."
> http://www.lifeadventures.com/marfa.htm
>
> And some UFO type coverage (complete with UFO type picture)
> http://www.rense.com/general45/excel.htm

Actually the Movie *Giant* got us more recognition than the Lights.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

elaich

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1113765557.be639e2ea5a73a93340dcf01d1666fac@t eranews:

> I want to live in Texas.

everyone's a millionaire

--
"No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
want to know is - why not?"

Patrick Lee Humphrey

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:jiy8e.76$%(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> neville wrote:
>>> Rain has eased off, still overcast.

>> Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.

>Could be a twister coming.
>I want to live in Texas.

I do...we're looking at a chance of an occasional thunderstorm along the upper
coast late tonight and early tomorrow.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ((E-Mail Removed)) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)

Big Louie

Get your head out of the toilet.