Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can someone help me find this motherboard lan driver?

can someone help me find this motherboard lan driver?

junkmail

ECS K7VTA3 V6.0 VIA KT333

been hunting for it Via Google, and get links, but i cant seem to find that
actual place to get the drivers

i have the motherboard. but lost the driver CD.
so my lan card is not working.

so, i installed my usb, wifi hookup. so i can look for the lan drivers....

Avengerę

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:55:17 GMT, "junkmail" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>ECS K7VTA3 V6.0 VIA KT333
>
>been hunting for it Via Google, and get links, but i cant seem to find that
>actual place to get the drivers
>
>i have the motherboard. but lost the driver CD.
>so my lan card is not working.
>
>so, i installed my usb, wifi hookup. so i can look for the lan drivers....

http://www.ecsusa.com/downloads/drivers_k7v.html

HTH
--
Avengerę