Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Epson C46 wont print to edge of page

Epson C46 wont print to edge of page

Jo King

My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
side of the page. Thank you for any help.

Keme

Jo King wrote:
> My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
> side of the page. Thank you for any help.

May be hardware limitations. What size is the page?

The specs found on web say that the Stylus C46 prints to the edge on
10x15 cm (6x4", for image printing), and A4 sheets (21x29,7 cm) has a
3mm unprintable edge. With wider paper the "unprintable width" may grow
accordingly. Check your manuals. (Or RTFM/STFW, as some would say.)

Keme

Keme wrote:
> Jo King wrote:
>
>> My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the
>> right side of the page. Thank you for any help.
>>

> May be hardware limitations. What size is the page?
>
> The specs found on web say that the Stylus C46 prints to the edge on
> 10x15 cm (6x4", for image printing), and A4 sheets (21x29,7 cm) has a
> 3mm unprintable edge. With wider paper the "unprintable width" may grow
> accordingly. Check your manuals. (Or RTFM/STFW, as some would say.)

or it may be software settings. What software do you use when
experiencing problems?

When printing from "layout focused" applications (DTP, image editors,
presentation programs) there may be a "clipping frame" defining the
printout area. If such frames/margins exist in "content focused"
applications (wordprocessing, spreadsheet, database), you will normally
get a warning, but that kind of warning is often suppressed (default: do
not warn) in the layout focused apps.

Avengerę

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:28:24 +0100, "Jo King"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
>side of the page. Thank you for any help.

Have you tried setting the right margin a quarter inch wider in your
printer page setup.
--
Avengerę
I *HATE* Spam

Evan Platt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
>side of the page. Thank you for any help.

And did you read the replies to your post from 04/15?