Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot

NotMe

I'd like to set a neighborhood hotspot for profit [ducking flames in
advance ] ... any ideas on good software / hardware?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

NotMe wrote:
> I'd like to set a neighborhood hotspot for profit [ducking flames in
> advance ] ... any ideas on good software / hardware?

Have a looksee at:
http://nocat.net/

news:alt.internet.wireless would probably get you more response.