Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: How to convert VHDL/ verilog code to layout?

Re: How to convert VHDL/ verilog code to layout?

Poly Diffusion

fogh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
> while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
sci.electronics.basics
sci.electronics.cad
comp.cad.cadence

This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?

The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
comp.cad.cadence
sci.electronics.cad
Again, both with the SAME subject line:
SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set

Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:
Subject: 離台北火車站400公尺
16F套 房出租
Newsgroups: tw.bbs.forsale.house

Some posts by BOKI seem to trend somewhat like this one:
From: boki ((E-Mail Removed))
Subject: need 1ns three input nand gate example
Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
Date: 2003-03-02 10:39:01 PST

Could you give me some example for these:
(1) 1ns three input NAND gate
(2) 1ns XOR
I am new to VHDL.
Thanks.
Boki.

Message 2 in thread
From: Theron Hicks (Terry) ((E-Mail Removed))
Subject: Re: need 1ns three input nand gate example
Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
Date: 2003-03-02 19:05:05 PST

Boki,
Get a clue! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!! Who is the proffessor for
your class? Can you give me his E-Mail? No!!
Then no homework answers in this newsgroup!!
Theron

Everything stated here is a matter of public record.
Polly

gennari

Polly,
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? If you don't like
Boki's postings then just don't read them.

Frank

"Poly Diffusion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> fogh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
> > while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

> A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
> sci.electronics.basics
> sci.electronics.cad
> comp.cad.cadence
>
> This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
> newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
> sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
> sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
>
> The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
> Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
> Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
> comp.cad.cadence
> sci.electronics.cad
> Again, both with the SAME subject line:
> SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set
>
> Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:

離台北火車站400公尺
> 16F套 房出租
> Newsgroups: tw.bbs.forsale.house
>
> Some posts by BOKI seem to trend somewhat like this one:
> From: boki ((E-Mail Removed))
> Subject: need 1ns three input nand gate example
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
> Date: 2003-03-02 10:39:01 PST
>
> Could you give me some example for these:
> (1) 1ns three input NAND gate
> (2) 1ns XOR
> I am new to VHDL.
> Thanks.
> Boki.
>
> Message 2 in thread
> From: Theron Hicks (Terry) ((E-Mail Removed))
> Subject: Re: need 1ns three input nand gate example
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
> Date: 2003-03-02 19:05:05 PST
>
> Boki,
> Get a clue! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!! Who is the proffessor for
> your class? Can you give me his E-Mail? No!!
> Then no homework answers in this newsgroup!!
> Theron
>
> Everything stated here is a matter of public record.
> Polly

boki

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Poly Diffusion) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> fogh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
> > while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

> A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
> sci.electronics.basics
> sci.electronics.cad
> comp.cad.cadence
>
> This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
> newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
> sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
> sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
>
> The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
> Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
> Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
> comp.cad.cadence
> sci.electronics.cad
> Again, both with the SAME subject line:
> SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set
>
> Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:
> Subject: 離台北火車站400公尺
> 16F套 房出租
> Newsgroups: tw.bbs.forsale.house
>
> Some posts by BOKI seem to trend somewhat like this one:
> From: boki ((E-Mail Removed))
> Subject: need 1ns three input nand gate example
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
> Date: 2003-03-02 10:39:01 PST
>
> Could you give me some example for these:
> (1) 1ns three input NAND gate
> (2) 1ns XOR
> I am new to VHDL.
> Thanks.
> Boki.
>
> Message 2 in thread
> From: Theron Hicks (Terry) ((E-Mail Removed))
> Subject: Re: need 1ns three input nand gate example
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
> Date: 2003-03-02 19:05:05 PST
>
> Boki,
> Get a clue! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!! Who is the proffessor for
> your class? Can you give me his E-Mail? No!!
> Then no homework answers in this newsgroup!!
> Theron
>
> Everything stated here is a matter of public record.
> Polly

So? What's the problem with you? Any question?
I am not IC design student before, I learn it by myself, can't I?

If any question, please Email me, or don't waste any public resource,
thank you very much.

Boki.

Verilog Code to VHDL Code pplnet VHDL 0 12-09-2009 04:18 PM
convert Verilog code to vhdl (simple program) help me please imaginary VHDL 0 12-02-2009 06:27 PM
VHDL/Verilog code for DMA Controller lovely VHDL 1 04-12-2004 04:30 PM
How to convert Verilog to VHDL? VHDL 1 11-02-2003 12:22 PM
where to find DCT/IDCT for JPEG/JPEG2000 VHDL/VERILOG source code? walala VHDL 0 08-01-2003 09:44 PM

Advertisments