Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > AHDL problems

AHDL problems

Pratik

I am having problems using AHDL software for my code.
I would like to know if there is a way to do floating point division
in AHDL. I tried the megafunction but it didnt solve my problems.
Isn't there any way to specify decimal point numbers directly in the
code?

Help required urgently!!

Luc Braeckman

Write VHDL or Verilog instead. Everyone could help then.
AHDL is to specific for Altera.

On 9 Feb 2004 00:54:01 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Pratik) wrote:

>I am having problems using AHDL software for my code.
>I would like to know if there is a way to do floating point division
>in AHDL. I tried the megafunction but it didnt solve my problems.
>Isn't there any way to specify decimal point numbers directly in the
>code?
>
>Help required urgently!!

Newbie strugling with a lookup (look-up) table in VHDL (or AHDL) Shannon VHDL 6 05-13-2007 11:25 AM
[AHDL] news1.ustronie.pw.edu.pl VHDL 3 05-02-2006 06:47 PM
What does this AHDL code mean? methi VHDL 1 06-23-2005 07:24 PM
Need help with AHDL methi VHDL 0 06-22-2005 03:01 PM
AHDL graphic State Diagram and adding my own "type" magik VHDL 2 06-09-2005 03:25 PM

Advertisments