Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BELKIN ROUTER PORT FORWARD HELP

BELKIN ROUTER PORT FORWARD HELP

MICHAEL

Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working on a
belkin router???

Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
firmware update.

Thanks.

Dr. Bill

MICHAEL wrote:
> Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
> on a belkin router???

WHICH router? you dumb ****ed ****!
http://www.portforward.com/belkin/f5...forwarding.htm
<first hit in google>
Results 1 - 10 of about 34,800 for PORT FORWARDING belkin router. (0.27
seconds)

> Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
> firmware update.

Get it!!!, always use the latest firmware updates.

> Thanks.

Your welcome!

S.Heenan

MICHAEL wrote:
> Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
> on a belkin router???
>
> Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
> firmware update.

Forward all ports, both UDP and TCP from 0 to 65535. Also, leave the
password blank. This is a very important step. Disable the Windows firewall
too, as it tends to conflict with the router.

Post back when you're done.

pcbutts1

Go to Belkin.com and get the firmware update. S.Heenan's answer is bullshit.

"MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01z7e.43819$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working on a
> belkin router???
>
> Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
> firmware update.
>
> Thanks.

MICHAEL

still not working.... could someone that has ACTULLY port forwarded on a
belin router please post

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsVz7e.1011307$Xk.142031@pd7tw3no...
> MICHAEL wrote:
> > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
> > on a belkin router???
> >
> > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
> > firmware update.

> Forward all ports, both UDP and TCP from 0 to 65535. Also, leave the
> password blank. This is a very important step. Disable the Windows

firewall
> too, as it tends to conflict with the router.
>
> Post back when you're done.

Gazwad

MICHAEL, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the snakelike, pencil-necked
fustilarian, and dosshouse cook, slobbered:

> still not working.... could someone that has ACTULLY port forwarded
> on a belin router please post

I had my bell-end doused in port.

HTH

--
Lunch was nice;

Steamed crunchy handkerchief dregs and liver extract smothered in baked
whore's tit blisters on top of roasted heads of lettuce and newt thigh
topping accentuated with flash cooked kitten pancreas with garlic dressing
scorched inside barbequed weasel belly with bladder conserve, dished up in a
randomly twitching deep dish containing medium to well done rutabaga, tough
scraps of veal and clam with pieces of stomach, vomit, a side of sweetbread
and a bowl of emulsified sweat and grease from the chef's forehead.

relic

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

> "S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsVz7e.1011307$Xk.142031@pd7tw3no...
>> MICHAEL wrote:
>>> Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING
>>> working on a belkin router???
>>>
>>> Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need
>>> a firmware update.

>> Forward all ports, both UDP and TCP from 0 to 65535. Also, leave the
>> password blank. This is a very important step. Disable the Windows
>> firewall too, as it tends to conflict with the router.
>>
>> Post back when you're done.

Most of us buy better gear than Belkin.

MICHAEL

im taking the peace of **** back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
router for cable??

news:LoA7e.1697$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Go to Belkin.com and get the firmware update. S.Heenan's answer is

bullshit.

> "MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:01z7e.43819$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working on

> > belkin router???
> >
> > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
> > firmware update.
> >
> > Thanks.

pcbutts1

Did you even try to update the firmware? That model is 2 years old and the
latest firmware just came out last week.

"MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GmH7e.45946$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> im taking the peace of **** back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
> router for cable??
>
> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LoA7e.1697$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Go to Belkin.com and get the firmware update. S.Heenan's answer is

> bullshit.
>>
>> --

>> "MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:01z7e.43819$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>> > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
>> > on

>> > belkin router???
>> >
>> > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
>> > firmware update.
>> >
>> > Thanks.

Gazwad

MICHAEL, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gnomish, babyish hairball,
and seller of indulgences, kowtowed:

> im taking the peace of **** back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
> router for cable??

DeWALT

--
Lunch was nice;

Flash cooked whore's tit blisters complemented by roasted horse carbuncle,
simmered in a randomly twitching bucket stuffed with medium-rare pistachio
nut, thin bits of intestine and uncooked kidney, flavoured water, a side of
reptile egg chips and a can of coagulated heart soup.