Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Open free news server news.ips.pt

Open free news server news.ips.pt

Joel Rubin

It even allows posting but this will probably go away (maybe it will
not be open even for reading) - I found a multilevel recruiting post
in a comp.lang group and complained about it.

By the way, if it still does allow posting, your IP DOES show up. I
posted through it and my IP was in the headers.