Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Which connection is my "internet connection"?

Which connection is my "internet connection"?

The Babaloughesian

I'm gathering info on how to switch DNS servers next time Comcast starts
acting up. I've seen instructions on the process and know which properties
to change and which alternate servers to use and all, but what I can't
determine is which connection in Network Connections is the one whose
properties I should be changing. One of them is named after the cable modem
and I'm not sure what the other ("Realtek RTL8139/810X Family PCI Fast
Ethernet NIC") refers to, but both of them have the same Properties and tabs
and TCP/IP pages and options for obtaining an automatic v. manual DNS.