Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Prepped and ready to mod.

Prepped and ready to mod.

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

I certainly am not full of hot air with the nice fan on top of me

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hmm u think it would be bad coinsidering hot air rises....

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yeah. thats why the fan blows OUTWARDS instead of inwards. Make sense yet?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

oh i thought he had it going inwards my mistake

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

i dunno which way, but outwards would make more sense sothats my guess

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Yes it blows outwards...lol. As I said before it's the same as having it on the inside only it doesn't look as good. It might actually work a little better since it's above the exact highest point inside the case. When it's on the inside there is about an inch that the heat can stay without the air suction.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

True... but itd lookbetter on theinside i reckon. oh well, s'up to you, your case Still looks cool

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yes, might i add.. your pictures dont show on my machine... (Avatar and sig)

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
yes, might i add.. your pictures dont show on my machine... (Avatar and sig)
Same here.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia