Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't stop listening !!!

Can't stop listening !!!

Sebast

MrB

It IS kind of catchy. What the hell they are saying, I don't know.

"Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zhh7e.14740$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

Sebast

))

Go to this site and you'll hava the chance to see the subtitles

"MrB" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It IS kind of catchy. What the hell they are saying, I don't know.
>
> "Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Zhh7e.14740$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

Sebast

Sorry, forgot the link in the previous post...
"Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:Etj7e.14852$(E-Mail Removed). ..

))

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373

> "MrB" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It IS kind of catchy. What the hell they are saying, I don't know.
> >
> > "Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Zhh7e.14740$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

Aquanaut

"Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gvj7e.14853$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Sorry, forgot the link in the previous post...
> "Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:Etj7e.14852$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>
> ))
>
>> Go to this site and you'll hava the chance to see the subtitles :

> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373
>

>> "MrB" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > It IS kind of catchy. What the hell they are saying, I don't know.
>> >
>> > "Sebast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:Zhh7e.14740$(E-Mail Removed). ..

As the saying goes--"it's not over till the fat (whatever)sings"

Its all over folks--last person to leave the planet please turn off the
light.
Or is this validation for censorship on the net?