Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > No Language Bar option in Office 2003

No Language Bar option in Office 2003

msf_977

I am trying to install Speech recognition in Office 2003, I have managed to
install the speech but the Language Bar setting under Regional Settings in
Control Panel is greyed out and cannot be clicked.

Anyone help?

M Finch

pcbutts1

http://support.microsoft.com/default...306993&sd=tech