Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT Unlocking phones

OT Unlocking phones

Joe

Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any recommendations?

Thanks

Joe

Dave Lear

"Joe" wrote in message news:d3ea8d$q2b$1$(E-Mail Removed)

> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any recommendations?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=unl...onic+x70+phone

or

Mhzjunkie

Joe spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
GOTO 1
END

Dave Lear

"Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH

>> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
>> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
>> recommendations?

> http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

Any fool could see that's for a Nokia!

Dr. Bill

Joe wrote:
> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe

24hoursupport.idiotdesk is the best NG for a stupid question like this,
which has been aswered 214,000 times in Google. You crawling, high-strung
pondweed.
Results 1 - 10 of about 214,000 for unlock "Panasonic x70". (0.29 seconds)

Mhzjunkie

Dave Lear spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

> "Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH
>
>>> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
>>> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
>>> recommendations?

>> http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

> Any fool could see that's for a Nokia!

Shhhh! If he's like neville, he'll make it fit.

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
GOTO 1
END

Blinky the Shark

Dave Lear wrote:

> "Mhzjunkie" wrote in message news:d3fhrp.2e8.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH

>>> Apologies if this is the wrong NG for my request.
>>> Can a Panasonic x70 mobile be unlocked and if so any
>>> recommendations?

>> http://tinyurl.com/3oxhj

> Any fool could see that's for a Nokia!

Hey, they're Japanese, aren't they? No, wait...that was another group.
Never mind.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933: