Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Program crashes because of file compost.exe

Program crashes because of file compost.exe

Richard Wright

On a couple of occasions in the last two months IE6 has crashed
because of a problem with a file it specifies as compost.exe.

I have searched my folders and can find no file with that name.
Nothing on Google either.

What is the file compost.exe?

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

In <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Richard Wright took 7 lines to utter:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Old Gringo

Richard Wright wrote:
> On a couple of occasions in the last two months IE6 has crashed
> because of a problem with a file it specifies as compost.exe.
>
> I have searched my folders and can find no file with that name.
> Nothing on Google either.
>
> What is the file compost.exe?

Some information here, may help:
http://www.comtrac.net/compost.htm