Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Video and Radio station

Video and Radio station

Mr Bump

When I try to view a music video on a yahoo website it comes back saying
error code 12 and ask to download netscape. If you download this it
still does not work except puts Netscape as browser. This also happens
when i try and open a radio station. If i open explorer then they all
work fine. It's only with firefox. Can anyone help?

°Mike°

What version of Firefox do you have?
Have you enabled Java/Javascript, etc. in Firefox?
What it the link that doesn't work?

In <ssd6e.49444$(E-Mail Removed) >,
Mr Bump took 5 lines to utter:

--
Basic computer maintenance

richard

Maybe you like to link the music video on yahoo and I can see if I get the
same problem.

news:ssd6e.49444$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

richard wrote:
> Maybe you like to link the music video on yahoo and I can see if I get the
> same problem.
>
> "Mr Bump" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ssd6e.49444$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>
>>When I try to view a music video on a yahoo website it comes back saying
>>error code 12 and ask to download netscape. If you download this it still
>>does not work except puts Netscape as browser. This also happens when i
>>try and open a radio station. If i open explorer then they all work fine.
>>It's only with firefox. Can anyone help?

http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/v/ if you try any of these you get the same error

°Mike°

In <2ee6e.15821$(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Mr Bump took 17 lines to utter:

<snip>

>http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/v/ if you try any of these you get the same error

It's a badly coded page that doesn't recognise Firefox. You should complain
to the webmaster, or use IE.

--
Basic computer maintenance