Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting TV and Radio stations from all over world

Getting TV and Radio stations from all over world

Steve

Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
and Radio Stations from all over the world?

°Mike°

Would that be from every single country? How about some
more details?

In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Steve took 4 lines to utter:

--
Basic computer maintenance

richard

I recently done a search on google for non english radio and found some.
Maybe you could do the same searching in google.

> Would that be from every single country? How about some
> more details?
>
> In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Steve took 4 lines to utter:
>
>>Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
>>and Radio Stations from all over the world?
>>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Steve

english speaking

> Would that be from every single country? How about some
> more details?
>
> In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Steve took 4 lines to utter:
>
> >Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer)

TV
> >and Radio Stations from all over the world?
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Old Gringo

Steve wrote:
> Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
> and Radio Stations from all over the world?

Try this:
http://www.radiofreeworld.com/

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

°Mike°

So that would be every single English speaking radio station
in the world, then?

In <EX76e.3467$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Steve took 20 lines to utter:

>english speaking

>> Would that be from every single country? How about some
>> more details?
>>
>> In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Steve took 4 lines to utter:
>>
>> >Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer)

>TV
>> >and Radio Stations from all over the world?

--
Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

But I don't need to.

In <d3b1lm$8i1$(E-Mail Removed)>,
richard took 20 lines to utter:

>I recently done a search on google for non english radio and found some.
>Maybe you could do the same searching in google.

>> Would that be from every single country? How about some
>> more details?
>>
>> In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Steve took 4 lines to utter:
>>
>>>Is there any special software I need to be able to get (on my computer) TV
>>>and Radio Stations from all over the world?

--
Basic computer maintenance

richard

No not you Mike, the OP.

> But I don't need to.
>
> In <d3b1lm$8i1$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> richard took 20 lines to utter:
>
>>I recently done a search on google for non english radio and found some.
>>Maybe you could do the same searching in google.
>>
>>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> Would that be from every single country? How about some
>>> more details?
>>>
>>> In <hH46e.18806$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>> Steve took 4 lines to utter:

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

I realise that, but other readers may not. You should reply
to the person who you are directing your comments at. If
you don't see their post, you should indicate this when replying
through another person, as you did in this case. A usual way
of doing this is to place "<Piggybacked>" at the very top of
your reply.

In <d3bprh$1du$(E-Mail Removed)>,
richard took 32 lines to utter:

>No not you Mike, the OP.

>> But I don't need to.
>>
>> In <d3b1lm$8i1$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> richard took 20 lines to utter:
>>
>>>I recently done a search on google for non english radio and found some.
>>>Maybe you could do the same searching in google.
>>>
>>>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

--
Basic computer maintenance

richard

Okay, thanks for the heads up, noted and will be used next time I come
across this situation.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...