Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD Covers

CD Covers

Pat

Does anyone know any good web sites that I can download and copy CD covers
without having to install ActiveX. Have tried Mega Search and Coverland, but
they don't have the cover I want. Thanks in advance for any help.

jils

www.cdcovers.cc

Pat wrote:
> Does anyone know any good web sites that I can download and copy CD covers
> without having to install ActiveX. Have tried Mega Search and Coverland, but
> they don't have the cover I want. Thanks in advance for any help.

Barry OGrady

Pat wrote:
> Does anyone know any good web sites that I can download and copy CD covers
> without having to install ActiveX. Have tried Mega Search and Coverland, but
> they don't have the cover I want. Thanks in advance for any help.

Try Craagle.

Barry

Barry OGrady

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:27:52 +0100, "Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know any good web sites that I can download and copy CD covers
>without having to install ActiveX. Have tried Mega Search and Coverland, but
>they don't have the cover I want. Thanks in advance for any help.

Try Craagle.

Barry

Grumps

Try here
http://www.cdcovers.cc/
Grumps

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

(OT) covers programme Spadger MCSE 5 05-31-2005 08:25 AM
cd covers john brown Computer Support 0 12-11-2003 05:07 AM
CD covers John Davis Computer Support 5 12-03-2003 05:09 AM
Best ASP .NET book? Is there one that covers all subjects? James ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 05:42 PM
Where Do I Find Original CD Image Covers For My Burned CD's Mark Wenholz Computer Support 11 07-21-2003 01:30 PM

Advertisments