Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tecmar Drivers for Xp Professional sp 2

Tecmar Drivers for Xp Professional sp 2

Gary Meerschaert

I have been looking all over but can not seem to find the drivers.
Anyone know where some can be found, or a work-around for this problem.
I have a back tape I would like to retrive some files from.
--
God's Blessings and love

Deacon Gary Meerschaert <'}}}}><

Madison Heights, MI
Archdiocese of Detroit

Don't give up on your dreams.
Wait a bit and they'll give up on you
and you can start again without all of that guilt.

Dave Lear

"Gary Meerschaert" wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)

> I have been looking all over but can not seem to find the drivers.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tecmar+drivers

First link returned by the Google search was...
http://www.tecmar.com/support/download/download.html

Gary and Terrie Meerschaert

Dave Lear wrote:

> "Gary Meerschaert" wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)
>

>>I have been looking all over but can not seem to find the drivers.

> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tecmar+drivers
>
> First link returned by the Google search was...
> http://www.tecmar.com/support/download/download.html

Yep, Tried them all. Travan is out of business, and
Microsoft does not support them. I'm hopeing that someone else
has created a driver for xp.