Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > out of synch sound

out of synch sound

Johnny8977

Hi all.

I have 3 video clip files that I have joined and burnt to DVD using DVD
Santa. But, when I played the DVD, the sound is massively out of synch,
maybe by 7 or 8 seconds. The original files are fine.

Is there anything I can used to correct this or another program I can use to
join and convert the originals that won't affect the sound.

Thanks for any help.

Fixing out of synch video/audio DVD? Sigi Rindler Computer Support 1 08-05-2007 06:48 AM
ascp.net Treeview and Datasource out of synch Jan Limpens ASP .Net 0 09-24-2006 09:17 PM
Bad Sound Synch LMO DVD Video 0 03-28-2006 12:29 PM
Sound Synch Off LMO DVD Video 0 11-12-2005 02:23 PM
Palm synch with Outlook on TS eddi rox MCSE 3 09-23-2004 12:57 AM

Advertisments