Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Canadians

Canadians

Blinky the Shark

trout wrote:

> Old Gringo wrote:

>> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

> We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
> from.

A Canuckistanian friend sent me an image of a North American map, with
this caption thereon: "We're bigger and we're on top -- if this were
prison, you'd be our bitch."

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

neville

Im going outside now for a walk. It is dark but Im not scared and I need to
think about Canada.
"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RTC5e.14$(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> What are they for?

> Here is a good read for you:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/...es/1198865.stm
>
> --
> Old Gringo George
> Magic Weaver Of Life
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-industries.com/>

trout

neville wrote:

> What are they for?

Ridiculing.

--
Dances for trolls.

WormWood

"neville" wrote:
> What are they for?

They sing 'Oh, Canada' and provide the chief crop of Canada.

Blinky the Shark

trout wrote:

> neville wrote:

>> What are they for?

> Ridiculing.

And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
http://blinkynet.net/comp/ggfilters.html for rules

Old Gringo

trout wrote:
> neville wrote:
>

>>What are they for?

> Ridiculing.

“I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon”
(Dorothy Parker).

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> trout-troll wrote:
>

>>neville wrote:

>>>What are they for?

>>Ridiculing.

> And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

*duh* "when something seems out-of-character" etc. etc.

Sano

On 8 Apr 2005 22:13:19 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

> trout wrote:
>
>> neville wrote:

>>> What are they for?

>> Ridiculing.

> And nobody else has the recipe for that Dry Water.

Fer cryin' out louddddddd.

TNSAF

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WWB5e.3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> What are they for?

> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

We got the property for a reduced price due to the neighbours...!

Old Gringo

TNSAF wrote:
> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:WWB5e.3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>neville wrote:
>>
>>>What are they for?

>>They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

> We got the property for a reduced price due to the neighbours...!

Nothing but the worlds leftovers down here. How did we do that.