Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Canadians

Canadians

neville

What are they for?

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> What are they for?

They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Aquanaut

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1112992186.08d62694e9ce6245730cea774f3beab8@t eranews...
> What are they for?

To keep Americans company?

trout

Old Gringo wrote:

> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
from.
--
That a flag on your backpack?

Old Gringo

trout wrote:
> Old Gringo wrote:
>

>>They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

> We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
> from.

Boy isn't that the truth. Or take the chance of getting your head
blown off.

--

"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in newsrC5e.931372$8l.173530@pd7tw1no:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>
>> They are world famous for being just north of the United States.

> We're here so Americans in Europe can have a place to pretend be
> from.

my cats breath smells like catfood.

neville

"Aquanaut" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:S9C5e.282$C2.131@newsfe3-
win.ntli.net:

> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1112992186.08d62694e9ce6245730cea774f3beab8@t eranews...
>> What are they for?
>>

> To keep Americans company?

i had a dog once.