Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 'bout time

'bout time

doS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

John Holmes

doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be ****ing rich
when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn $750,000 a
month.

--
- John Holmes -

" I ain't no **** "

\|/

DaveW

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
> doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

> Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
> ****ing rich
> when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
> $750,000 a
> month.

I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.

cluedweasel

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:06:44 -0500, "DaveW"
<(E-Mail Removed)-this-munge.net> wrote:

>"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
>> doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

>> Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
>> ****ing rich
>> when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
>> $750,000 a
>> month.
>>

>I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
>Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
>even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
>make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
>the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.

It's a sad state of affairs that this guy was making $750,000 a month.
Until people are educated not to buy stuff advertised in spam then the
problem is always going to be there.

John Holmes

DaveW asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
>> doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

>> Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
>> ****ing rich
>> when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
>> $750,000 a
>> month.
>>

> I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
> Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
> even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
> make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
> the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.

I would be glad to take his place. 3 years max. behind bars. Then I'll
buy this: http://www.isla-kiniw.com/index.htm and I'll invite Danni
Minogue to stay. (estimated chance is -100)

--
- John Holmes -

" I ain't no **** "

\|/