Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Licensing in Symantec Corporate

Licensing in Symantec Corporate

Muskett

Legalities aside, if I purchase Symantec Corporate 5-user, will it install
and run on more than this, similar to Microsoft licensing for Windows
Server?

Thanks.

Jim

Muskett wrote:
> Legalities aside, if I purchase Symantec Corporate 5-user, will it install
> and run on more than this, similar to Microsoft licensing for Windows
> Server?
>
> Thanks.

it will install on as many machines as you like. You woul just be
breaking the licensing agreement.

--
See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk

trout

--
Dances for trolls.

trout

fake trout wrote:

> Muskett wrote:
>
>> Legalities aside

[auto copy and paste]

This was an impersonating troll.
This has been a recording.
--
Here's some random text.

Muskett

It was just a simple question, dude.

> fake trout wrote:
>
> > Muskett wrote:
> >
> >> Legalities aside

> [auto copy and paste]
>
> This was an impersonating troll.
> This has been a recording.
> --
> Here's some random text.

trout

Muskett wrote:

> It was just a simple question, dude.

Yes, it was. The moron that was *impersonating me* to attempt to
smear my reputation in this group had nothing to do with your question.
That's how trolls are.
--
Try and keep up.