Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Naughty Language

Naughty Language

Sentient Fluid

Gordon wrote:
> Oldus Fartus wrote:
>
>> Norman White wrote:
>>
>>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
>>> unnecessary ?????
>>>

>> That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?
>>

> And why are "we" "here"?

There *is* no spoon...

Evan Platt

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:38:46 -0600, Sentient Fluid
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>There *is* no spoon...

There is no Dana. Only Zuul.

Paul - xxx

Norman White composed the following;:
> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
> unnecessary ?????

If you don't like it you could go elsewhere ...

Or use a newsreader with filters etc

Why would censorship be any better?

--
Paul ...