Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Naughty Language

Naughty Language

Norman White

What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
?????

Oldus Fartus

Norman White wrote:
> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
> ?????

That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Gordon

Oldus Fartus wrote:
> Norman White wrote:
>
>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
>> unnecessary ?????
>>

> That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?

And why are "we" "here"?

XXXX

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:41:22 +0100, Gordon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Oldus Fartus wrote:
>> Norman White wrote:
>>
>>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
>>> unnecessary ?????
>>>

>> That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?
>>

>And why are "we" "here"?

Because we are not there you ****wit

mentalguy2004

"Norman White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OTO4e.45$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
> unnecessary ?????

Wait a couple of years and hope that the tryhards reach puberty. Then they
might stop thinking it's clever.

In the meantime, use a killfile or filter within your news program to stop
their messages appearing. I've cut the "new posts" to about half just by
blocking 4 of the pre-schoolers.

Godfrey Parfitt

mentalguy2004, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Norman White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OTO4e.45$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
>> unnecessary ?????

> Wait a couple of years and hope that the tryhards reach puberty. Then
> they might stop thinking it's clever.
>
> In the meantime, use a killfile or filter within your news program to
> stop their messages appearing. I've cut the "new posts" to about half
> just by blocking 4 of the pre-schoolers.

Who should be blocked?

Carl Tripp

Norman White, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
> unnecessary ?????

Ga'rn get ****ed, ya ****.

Mhzjunkie

Carl Tripp spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

> Norman White, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
>> unnecessary ?????

> Ga'rn get ****ed, ya ****.

Stuff cotton in your ****ing ears, you sensitive bastard ! Alternatively,
you could have someone masturbate each ear full a spunk.

--
Mhzjunkie

"This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to go."

Arnold P. Furshlugginer the faggot of 24HoursupportHelpDesk - "How
about trying it in your ass? "

Norman White, a daft nimrod, wrote on 06-04-05 03:31 :
> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
> ?????

find the "O" switch on your machine, it's usually on the front
somewhere. change its state from "N" to "FF". you will feel better
instantly.

trout

Norman White wrote:

> What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally
> unnecessary ?????

Well, you can start a cheerfully misguided and naive thread such as
this, that will be *guaranteed* to bring out the slack-jawed gang to
drool and hoot obscenities at you.
Do this a few times, and you'll probably know who to killfile.
--
But by that time, you'd likely be plonked by everybody else.