Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Web Hosting

Web Hosting

Shadow

I'm the program director for a non-profit student based radio station
at Kettering University in Flint. We are currently looking for a
provider to host several email accounts. I've been using gmail I've
been very impressed with the client and layout. I wanted to inquire
about the possibility of using our domain @wkuf.org with your email
client, such as a hosting service. We were initially thinking of giving
the staff various @gmail.com accounts but decided that this would be
more professional. We would be willing to pay for the cost of such
services for a yearly basis. I understand this may not not the
appropiate contact for this information, but please assist me in any
way you can. Thank you. www.wkuf.org.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Shadow wrote:
> I'm the program director for a non-profit student based radio station
> at Kettering University in Flint. We are currently looking for a
> provider to host several email accounts. I've been using gmail I've
> been very impressed with the client and layout. I wanted to inquire
> about the possibility of using our domain @wkuf.org with your email
> client, such as a hosting service. We were initially thinking of giving
> the staff various @gmail.com accounts but decided that this would be
> more professional. We would be willing to pay for the cost of such
> services for a yearly basis. I understand this may not not the
> appropiate contact for this information, but please assist me in any
> way you can. Thank you. www.wkuf.org.

Okay, I'll host it for you for $245/year for up 25 email accounts. Be
aware that I send >95% of spam to /dev/null (deleted).

Old Gringo

Shadow wrote:
> I'm the program director for a non-profit student based radio station
> at Kettering University in Flint. We are currently looking for a
> provider to host several email accounts. I've been using gmail I've
> been very impressed with the client and layout. I wanted to inquire
> about the possibility of using our domain @wkuf.org with your email
> client, such as a hosting service. We were initially thinking of giving
> the staff various @gmail.com accounts but decided that this would be
> more professional. We would be willing to pay for the cost of such
> services for a yearly basis. I understand this may not not the
> appropiate contact for this information, but please assist me in any
> way you can. Thank you. www.wkuf.org.

Loads of possibilities. Your site looks great. X Native.
http://www.mydomain.com/
http://www.doteasy.com/index.cfm?

--
Old Gringo George