Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: customer service

Re: customer service

elaich

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1112635997.01e733dc970db2c6d0e830381c6de18a@t eranews:

>> Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
>> Now killing all posts originating at Google Groups
>>

> Now tell everybody what a useless **** you are.

NOT neville.

1. neville always top posts.

2. neville does not use punctuation.

3. neville does not capitalize.

Blinky the Shark

elaich wrote:

> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:1112635997.01e733dc970db2c6d0e830381c6de18a@t eranews:

>>> Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
>>> Now killing all posts originating at Google Groups

>> Now tell everybody what a useless **** you are.

> NOT neville.

> 1. neville always top posts.

True.

> 2. neville does not use punctuation.

Yes, he does.He uses short sentences and never ever spaces after his
periods.

> 3. neville does not capitalize.

He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
doesn't cap names.

Seriously. Reread his posts.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
> doesn't cap names.

Great, you've spilled the beans. Now we'll have to spend 5 minutes
re-learning how to spot his socks.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> He always capitalizes the initial character of a new sentence; he just
>> doesn't cap names.

> Great, you've spilled the beans. Now we'll have to spend 5 minutes
> re-learning how to spot his socks.

Yes, I did correct the picture you drew.