Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Best sites for legal music?

Best sites for legal music?

Sultan

Ok, I realize this is a support group but this is the number one
question I get after I fix a clients pc by removing all the viruses,
malware, adware, spyware etc they contracted via illegal downloading of
"free" music via Kazaa and its bastard cousins.
So what are the top free and pay sites available? Why they don't like
the use a radio answer is beyond me......

Sultan

"Sultan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns962DE4A8AB5C6sultanofcyberhotmail@38.119.7 1.210...
> Ok, I realize this is a support group but this is the number one
> question I get after I fix a clients pc by removing all the viruses,
> malware, adware, spyware etc they contracted via illegal downloading
> of
> "free" music via Kazaa and its bastard cousins.
> So what are the top free and pay sites available? Why they don't like
> the use a radio answer is beyond me......

iPod + iTunes, maybe?

Evan Platt

On 3 Apr 2005 22:30:59 -0500, Sultan <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ok, I realize this is a support group but this is the number one
>question I get after I fix a clients pc by removing all the viruses,
>malware, adware, spyware etc they contracted via illegal downloading of
>"free" music via Kazaa and its bastard cousins.
>So what are the top free and pay sites available? Why they don't like
>the use a radio answer is beyond me......

I'm happy with Napster.

Pat

WinMx is brilliant.

"Sultan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns962DE4A8AB5C6sultanofcyberhotmail@38.119.7 1.210...
> Ok, I realize this is a support group but this is the number one
> question I get after I fix a clients pc by removing all the viruses,
> malware, adware, spyware etc they contracted via illegal downloading of
> "free" music via Kazaa and its bastard cousins.
> So what are the top free and pay sites available? Why they don't like
> the use a radio answer is beyond me......
>
> Sultan

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

Bob B

"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d2r2eu$v1h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WinMx is brilliant. I agree Winmx is brilliant but is it legal ?Bob
>
> "Sultan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns962DE4A8AB5C6sultanofcyberhotmail@38.119.7 1.210...
> > Ok, I realize this is a support group but this is the number one
> > question I get after I fix a clients pc by removing all the viruses,
> > malware, adware, spyware etc they contracted via illegal downloading of
> > "free" music via Kazaa and its bastard cousins.
> > So what are the top free and pay sites available? Why they don't like
> > the use a radio answer is beyond me......
> >
> > Sultan

> > News==----
> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> > Newsgroups
> > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> > =----

Cųllap§ed Lūng

"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> in a fit of insanity wrote in
news:d2r2eu$v1h$(E-Mail Removed):

> WinMx is brilliant.

</snigger>

--
Rob
Sleeping where no shadows fall

using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
Legal download sites? Jack Computer Support 2 11-05-2005 02:44 AM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments