Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > best WINDOWS

best WINDOWS

Corneluis Theuissen

WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

Toolman Tim

"Corneluis Theuissen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1dI3e.1501$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

Windowcraft, mfg. in Knoxville, TN. Okay...enough shameless promoting of my
company's product line.

The "best" Microsoft Windows operating system is the one that does what you
need with the hardware you have. So, toss out your useless question, and ask
a smart one. Like "I need to... (insert your needs here) and My computer
hardware is... (insert your computer information here). What version of
Windows would be the best option for me?"

doS

http://www.greenbuilder.com/general/...S.windows.html

"Corneluis Theuissen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1dI3e.1501$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

Ionizer

"Corneluis Theuissen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1dI3e.1501$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

It may already be too late, but if that's your real email address you
should munge it when posting to the newsgroups:

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm

Regards,
Ian.

Blinky the Shark

Corneluis Theuissen wrote:

> WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

X-windows.

And see if you can fix your caps lock. It appears to be stuck on.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Martik

"Corneluis Theuissen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1dI3e.1501$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHAT IS THE BEST WINDOWS AROUND?

3.1 - comes on 6 floppies

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Martik wrote:
> comes on 6 floppies

I've done that before.

DC

Rgr wrote:
> Martik wrote:
>> comes on 6 floppies

> I've done that before.

You should hang with a younger crowd, Rog. };O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

Toolman Tim

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Rgr wrote:
>> Martik wrote:
>>> comes on 6 floppies

>> I've done that before.

> You should hang with a younger crowd, Rog. };O)

Yeah? Can you remember attempting your first CD-ROM install in Windows 3.1?
Geez...what a PITA! Heck...my first W95 OS came on floppies...17 or so,
IIRC, because it included Internet Explorer.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>
>>Rgr wrote:

>>>I've done that before.

>>You should hang with a younger crowd, Rog. };O)
>>

> Yeah? Can you remember attempting your first CD-ROM install in Windows 3.1?
> Geez...what a PITA! Heck...my first W95 OS came on floppies...17 or so,
> IIRC, because it included Internet Explorer.

WWWHHHOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH