Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sony Trinitron TV

Sony Trinitron TV

nickdrago@gmail.com

I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
1993-1994.

I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
how I did this.

The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?

Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

~Nick

doS

LOL...Disconnect from the power source and reconnect...LOL

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
> 1993-1994.
>
> I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
> how I did this.
>
> The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
> Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
>
> Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> ~Nick

nickdrago@gmail.com

I tried turning on and off the TV, as well as disconnecting it from the
power socket. Nothing has seemed to work.

Seriously if anyone knows about this problem let me know.

~Nick

Old Gringo

> I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
> 1993-1994.
>
> I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
> how I did this.
>
> The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
> Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
>
> Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> ~Nick

Try going to Sony and look for a (pdf) on the model you have.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

SgtMinor

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
> 1993-1994.
>
> I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
> how I did this.
>
> The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
> Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
>
> Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> ~Nick

Get your manual here:

http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/search.asp#

JANA

It has been a long time, since I have used this model of set. In your Sony
set, unplugging it from the AC mains will not reset it. This set uses an
EEPROM for the user set-ups.

Use the original remote only, and press the Menu key, scroll to the Audio
Set-up, and select it. I think it is either with the Enter or Right Arrow
key. Look around in that area. There has to be a setting to turn the
speakers On or Off. This set has the feature to be able to feed an external
sound system when the speakers are turned off.

Some older versions of this set, had a slide switch under a front door
panel, or in the rear that allowed the speakers to be turned Off or On.

--

JANA
_____

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
> 1993-1994.
>
> I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
> how I did this.
>
> The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
> Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
>
> Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> ~Nick

nickdrago@gmail.com

i tried this. It didn't work. I also chatted with sony online support
and they said to get it repaired.

~nick